- Intricate details that were there now more pronounced.
- Hi hat from drums now has more details than ever. Sound of hi hat lasts longer.
- Timber of instruments are even more real.
- Feels closer to the performance.
- Nice bass. Deep.
- Small orchestra assembly has presence.
- Small details seem to show up. Is like the DAC can decode more.
- Seems like another veil has been removed.
- Nice wide soundstage.. even wider
The clean power generated plus the delivery via your statement cables facilitates the DAC and Auralic Aries Femto to work to it's optimum. This I believe is so important. My Kondo M7 Signature n AudioNote have huge power supplies.. but noise is now left behind leaving the Analog components free of noise and hence the darker background.
My home power supply is so bad. Turning on lights, Aircon or appliances will cause voltage fluctuations.. this can cause my Auralic to hang or even turn my music into hissing noise in extreme situations. Only way is to reboot or plug and unplug USB cable. With the Plixir setup, all these are things of the past. This balanced topology really cleans up the power.